FS: 96-98 Civic Foglights

Brand new, so brand new i havnt even recieved them yet(there in transit at the moment, they come in on the 22nd). Anyhow they are yellow foglights w. all wiring/relays/oem switch etc. Paid 77 shipped, id like to get at least 60 and ill deliver them(within reason). My loss is your gain.

Hmmm. Why don’t you want them.

Most of you guys dont know me on here, but i do this a lot. Im all gung hoe (sp lol?) for a project, blow money all over the place and by the time stuff even gets to me ive changed my mind and then lose money. Been happening for years, and im learning to deal with my issue haha. Luckily thats the only thing ive ordered so far. Ill keep the civic as my DD due to it being absolutely spotless but i need to put my time/money into my other projects ive got going on. IE: VW and new stunt bike for 2010.

lol i love how you roll man! still doing the same shit cracks me up. wish i had a civic so i can buy them off you.

paging Eatonualive281 fogs would look sick on the daily!

Im having fun thats all that matters ha

yea i hear man. i bought a few things off of you for my jetta that i sold.

lol you should buy a 240…i got a bunch of guys who are looking to buy used parts cheap. but anyways glws man.

i had a 240 back in the day, i always thought about getting back into one. Never should have sold mine, it had a beyond mint body. The KA24 was on its way out so i sold it, yet another stupid move on my part. We shall see what i end up buying for a project, if its a 240 ill be in touch :wink:

bump

bumpp

just got them in today, opened the box to snap some pics and thats it. 50 bucks even takes them, like I said i paid almost 80.

40 bucks. I will take them off your hands?

if you give me 40 cash there yours, i want them gone before the weekend.

788-5422 call/text anytime. Im free all day till monday

30 bucks tommarow

Sold yesterday. I witnessed the transaction. :lol

thanks ya there sold