FS: 96 eagle talon tsi

I am trying to sell my car. Like the title says a 96 eagle talon tsi awd. So here are the specs on it it has 110000 miles on it. New timing belt, tensioner, and water pump at 100000 miles. Oil changed regurally with synthetic oil, and purolater filter. The car runs fine and it is in decent condition. there are pics at www.sounddomain.com/id/tsibizza. I am looking to get 3000 for it, I do a lot of traveling now and need something with better gas mileage. You can email me at [email=“burchaj@ddg87.navy.mil”]burchaj@ddg87.navy.mil or just pm me on here

how about a trade? i have a 92 celica

That is a great price on a '96 with that many miles. I had an offer for $8K on my '97 with 105K miles! I had some mods done and a Shep Tranny but still. Somebody should jump on this!!

Trade you for my ESI…95’ with 82k

hey the car is still for sale and i got my 02 rsx-s and will be bringing it home thanksgiving weekend and will be in ny so i will offer 2800 now but pretty firm if interested email me or call 847-828-2639 let me know
andy

Willing to sell those two small colbalt gauges (must be boost and a/f I’m guessing) seperatley??

Great price on a 2G AWD!! Somebody buy this!!!

Its automatic…this thing would be gone for sure if it was 5-speed. Too bad I’d pick it up but im not into automatic import sports cars. Bump for a fellow DSMer.

well like i said the car will be home this weekend, so you will be able to talk to my bro gary at hybrid about it if you want to see it. Or anything, looking to seel as a whole though cuz I would have to find a way to patch the header then cuz the one gague is the egt gauge but would be willing to sell if I can find bezel. PM a price for it.

hmm