FS: 97 240sx SE Kouki, S14

hi guys

Cant believe i’m sellin her but yea i have a S14 forsale 135 xxx Ultra Red SE 240 fosale.
no rust on body alberta car. engine is stilll good . need it gone …bought a house…

Mods were muffler, intake, tein flex… …but i already parted it. now only the car left stock.u will need to get a new exhaust since i sold my aftermarket and put the old shityone back.

clean car FAX, serious buyers only, no lowballing , and no negetive comments.

13 000 firm very clean 240. message me for pics.

i;m very interested in the car…can i see it this week PM

bump new price 13 g firm need it gone.

Can you post some pics.

give me your email

PM sent with a specific list of pictures I want of the car.

I’m guessing since you did not send a single picture your car is a total POS.

nah just lazy lol

Oh ok if you are going to just e-mail me pictures and not post them for everyone I want very specific pictures.

1. Under the hood.
  2. Each wheel arch inside and outside (looking for rust and this is a normal place)
  3. The bottom side of rocker panel (another place for rust)
  4. Any place there is rust on your car
  5. Under the car front and rear (please take off the piece that cover that bottom of the engine)
  6. Front and Rear bumper
  7. Both front fender
    All outside lights (looking for cracks)
  8. Any scratches or dents in the car
  9. All sides of the cars
  10. Picture of VIN
  11. Interior pictures, gauge cluster, dash (looking for cracks), shifter, seats front and back, and any problems with interior quality

i need some time i do work u know …hahah

This should take 15 mins at max. Pictures just have to be clear I don’t need any artist crap.

U need it gone but ur too lazy to post pics to entice more potential buyers? :roll: :?

dont worry guys it will be done. :smiley:

some one help me i have some pix but i need to know how to upload them,.

go to www.photobucket.com, register an account (it’s free), login, upload the pictures you want. Once they are uploaded, under each picture, there are options, select the tag address, copy it, come back to this thread, and paste it in a new post, click submit.

heres a pic of the car

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/Bebiixazn/240red.jpg

will post more pix on tomrow this car is in the canadatraders in 2 days.

Nice 240 man GL with the sale.