FS: 97 Ford Explorer XLT - Good Condition

Hey everyone,

I just purchased myself a nice 2006 Trailblazer SS so i now have no need for this truck.

Up for sale is a 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4. The color is white with a grey cloth interior. The truck is in good overall condition. The paint is good condition minus some very minor rusting that you can’t really see unless your looking for it. Everything on the truck is stock except the stereo which i have installed a motorized pioneer deck w/ cd player, ipod compatibility, and sirius radio adapter included. All four 6x8 door speakers were replaced and i have two 12" volfenhag 1000w subwoofers in a subzone ported box wired to a 800w volfenhag amp and a 1.5 farad volfenhag capacitor using all 4 gauge wiring. The only other modification is the front two windows were tinted to match the rears. The truck currently has 112,000 miles on it. All oil changes have been done every 3,000 miles. All four tires have about 80% tread left and they all match, just replaced rear pads and rotors 2 weeks ago and also did an alignment about 1 month ago. The truck is running in perfect condition with no signs of mechanical problems.

My asking price is $2,750 OBO. Price is negotiable. I just need this to sell quick. So if you’re looking for a nice truck/daily driver, this truck is for you!

You can PM me or e-mail me for more info at FSalvioli@nycap.rr.com. You may also call/txt me at 518-470-4137.

Thanks,
Frank

SOLD!