FS:97 saturn sc2 go ahead low ball me

i have a 97 saturn sc2 iam trying to get rid of car runs great starts up right away. i put a starter, valve cover gasket, plugs, wires, and a tierod on it. it wasnt aligned though. it will have one new tire and alignment before its picked up. iam towing it to my house this week(no plates) and i have 20 days to get rid of it bfore my rents make me scrap it. cars is in excellen condition with 93000 miles. all lights work and will pass nysi after some miles are put on it. looking for 1500 or b/o but i am extremly flexible on the price.have reciepts for parts from lakeland auto. 01audis4 can attest this car is clean. also title is clean no salvage title or lean

hmmm, pics when You get it home.

Hows the interior?

auto or manual?

definitely needs pics…

^word

auto and i got some phone pics. there is 2 problems with it right now the little peice of door missing and the valve covers missing a peice ill probably buy a new valve cover tomorrow and swap it on let me upload these pics

if anyone wants to come see it my cell is 864 8508

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/nitroinsane/saturnsc2-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/nitroinsane/saturnsc2.jpg

bump for a white saturn.

ugh i wish i had room in my driveway i would b all over this

where is the car located

$50, a case of molson canadian, and a lap dance from a girl of your choice at the sundowner.

interested. what parts are missing from the door and valve cover?

they broke the valve cover where the pcv valve goes dohc saturns are a dime a dozen. the door the corner edge prev owner must of hit something

$100

maybe i should start a fund raiser so all those people who want to shoot me for driving my GTO in the winter can chip in haha

i dont think thats alot of people who care. anyways pending buyer but its not boughten yet

prob not…but bump for you anyway

:tup: for a good seller

Let me kick you in the balls and I’ll give you 20 bucks.

I’ve got $20 on that.

$500 cash in hand, but I would want to look at it first

sorry ghuys shotime mad me a offer i couldnt refuse car is gone