FS:98 Civic Hatch dx

bought this from silver gt and i crashed it into a pole.
it needs a new hood,bumper and bumper cover,upper rad support. basically front clip.
ran until i ran it out of gas last week. now it wont idle. there is 17x,xxx on the motor.
black 5spd comes with ex doors

will take anything…first come first serve!

wow. pics and price?

ouch it was allready banged up to hell and you crashed it again? lol. price?

x2 pm me

ive got 200$

i got 500 cash?

nice one anthony

didnt someone say he was going to crash this? you should honestly never drive again. didnt u total that mint like 1980 car with 25k original miles witht that pimp ass red interior?

:picard: GL

EDIT 350 for being wrecked a few times

i have 550 do i hear 600?

I think it’s wishful thinking that someone will give you 550 or 600 for that…it’s going to need quite a few dollars just to be road worthy, not to mention the damage it already had from before.

no. ill give you 300$. cash, right to your house. before 8pm tonight

it was crashed twice in the same spot the parts were bent back so when i crashed it they bent back to what they were. i have a brand new not installed upper rad support that comes with the vehicle also. also has angel eye projectors i have an offer of 500 rite now.

if someone is willing to give you 500$ i would take it honestly

yes that was me and u all laughed at me… but btw i was in this wehn we hit the pole i almost went threw the winsheild banged my head up pretty good

ohh Diddy…lol GLWS dude.

tkae the 500 and run. if they back out, hit me up

Wtf…lol how did that happened?

we were driving threw the park and theres about a 70 degree left turn and when he went to turn threw it we hit ice and the car just went staight into the concrete lamp pole. of course either of us werent wearing seat belts cuz we were just going threw the dam park lol