fs:98 civic hatch

im selling my 98 hatch for 3000 o.b.o . all stock, except it has a complete sr header and catback, also acura ls rims an yokahama tires.sorry for the cell pics,anyone interested let me know, 5 speed ,thanks

Glws and congrats for being the first newb to put fs in the title:tup:

Mileage and what model civic is it?

this is incredibly clean, great seller!

its all power like locks,windows etc

is that a hint of rust i spy on the driver’s qp?

lol no its not. Its a dx, it doesnt have power anything

lol, actually i do remember him telling me he hated rolling up his windows :picard:

Why would you delete my posts and not his. people are fuckin dumb

these rims look great on this, it adds a nice touch

interested in trades?

I was told by the seller that this is a cx model. I don’t know enough about the different models to tell you if that means it has power options inside or not but I thought I’d clarify.

:tup: to the mod who deleted my post because of what someone said which was wrong :tup:

i have all the conversion to make power windows an locks ,i havent put them on yet, by the weekend it will be all gray even mouldings

Yea ive seen it in person, its pretty damn clean for a new york car and runs great!

no usdm civic hatch came with power windows and doors.Some did have power steering but not windows or locks.

With the power doors and shit it will be an awesome little car, something i wish i had done to mine.

Glws melo!

?lol.

I’m thinking it’s a CX by the black spoiler on the hatch. DX’s were painted the same color as the body. Also no rear wiper. I like the way the wheels look too.

and how about some better pics? and mileage?