FS: 98 Infiniti QX4 MUST GO!!! CHEAP

hey heres the deal, i have a 98 Infiniti QX4 (SUV) forsale, i bought it off some old lady (original owner) last november for $16900, iv put under 10 000kms on the truck since then, im moving back to victoria in a couple of weeks and i have no need for two vehicles, since i have bought it i have put in an indash dvd player, sub and amp which cost my over $2000 and i just recently spent $400 on some tie rod work and allignment, my asking price all along has been $15900 but i have never really been too serious about selling it because i had yet to finish my sr20 swap on my 240, HOWEVER, i am now in desperate need to sell this thing and sell this thing fast, willing to go quite abit lower on price because A) i will need to get someone to drive it back to victoria for me, B) gas and ferry on a 1200km trip back home will not be cheap, C) i will need to pay a 7% tax on $16900 once i register the suv in BC and D) i will need to get an out of province inspection done on the vehicle just to be able to insure it in bc which will be roughly $200 even though i am certain it will pass with flying colors, so in saying this you understand why i would prefer to sell the truck here in alberta for cheap before i move back home, this is a chance for you to throw me an offer, get a pimpin 4x4 suv for the summer, and should you want to sell it you would most deffinatly be able to sell it for several thousand more than you paid, a great opprotunity to make some serious money fast

heres a lil info on the truck
-its 2 tone paint (white and beige)
-4x4
-V6 (great on gas for an suv)
-auto
-heated leather interior
-good condition in and out
-every single power option that you could expect from a high end luxury suv
-159xxx Kms
-runs perfect
-needs nothing
-has the tow package so it is ready to tow your boat, quad, trailor or w/e for summer
-back seats fold down and making it perfect to put a bed in the back and sleep in there while your camping (iv done it before works great :lol: )

sorry no pics, but anyone is willing to come take a look at it whenever youd like, and located in west edmonton