FS: A Bunch of Stuff

I figured I might as well start trying to get rid of the stuff that I just have lying around. I’m going to continually add stuff to this thread, since I have a garage full of parts just chilling.

94-97 Accord CF Instrument Cluster Cover, back up for sale, it has a small chip on the top, which gets covered by the dash, $42 shipped.

94-97 oem clock, which is in perfect working order (I tested it) and could also use a cleaning. $15 shipped

97-01 prelude cluster, not completely working. everything works EXCEPT for the part that illuminates the coolant temp and rpm gauges and needles. the other half of the cluster works. i don’t know why it is that way, but it is. i think i was sold a bad cluster, but there isn’t anything i can do about it now. i took a look at it and there are a few burn marks on the circuitry on the back, which i figured was the problem. so i swapped out the bad board with one i know works, and sure enough, everything lights up. so it needs a new board, part# 78147-S30-E01. i’m not sure what to ask for this, but if i get lowballed to much, i’ll just keep it for parts later on if i need them. heres a few pics of the cluster working (with the good board) and the bad board burn marks …

94-97 Accord clear rear bumper lenses, $15 shipped obo (installed, but never seen the road)

94-97 1 Piece Ebay Black Housing Angel Eye Projector Headlights, $100 shipped
I actually like these headlights and they fit really well, but went back to stock when I got rid of my body kit. they have a few scratches on them. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/95AccordVtec/DSC01476.jpg

7" Wide Screen In-Dash MOTORIZED TFT Active Matrix Mobile Color LCD Monitor, $175 shipped obo
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/95AccordVtec/Monitor.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/95AccordVtec/Remote-1.jpg

Main Features:
-Use SHARP 7" TFT LCD display panel
-Super High quality Picture: 1440 (H) x 234 (V)
-16:9 screen perfect for watching movies
-Wide viewing angle (L/R: 60 degrees, U/D: 20 degrees)
-Front control of color/brightness/contrast
-2 video input selectable
-Full remote control
-NTSC/PAL auto switchable
-Power supply: 12 DC
-Power consumption: 9W
Warning: Don’t supply more than 12V As it will damage the monitor!

Package:
-7" In-Dash TFT LCD Monitor
-Infrared Remote
-Connection cable with RCA Jack for easy connection
-Instruction Manual

2 Universal 2.5" Otto Racing Dual Mufflers, $40 + shipping (each)

Never Used Gravity Feed Paint Gun, $20 + shipping (i paid $50)

94-97 Honda Accord EX Under Dash Harness, $20 + shipping

Left Over Energy Suspension Bushings, You just pay shipping!

94-97 Accord Lambo Doors, make me an offer if you’re interested in them! I have both 600lbs and 700lbs shocks.

NRG Spark Plugs, $17 shipped a set. I have R5671A-7 (1 step colder), R5671A-8 (2 steps colder), R5671A-9 (3 steps colder).

Random H23 Head Parts, if you need something, make me an offer!

Red LED Underbody Kit, $25 + shipping

F22B1 Head w/ Vtec Solenoid and New Headgasket, $120 + shipping

F22B1 Head (what you see is what you get), $75 + shipping

PC USB -> Playstation Adapter, $10 shipped
(8) Playsation Controller Extensions, $2 + shipping

92-95 Honda Prelude Shift Linkage, $30 + shipping

the BEST WAY to get a hold of me is through pm’s … If you don’t like a price I’ve listed, let me know what you think is fair.

how low will you go on door poppers??? i would really like these but im on a budget lol

[quote=“suzukifreek,post:2,topic:39617"”]

how low will you go on door poppers??? i would really like these but im on a budget lol

[/quote]

pm’d

also interested in the poppers lmk

I might be interesyed in the headlights in a couple of weeks after i make my payment

bump