FS: AEM EMS for KA24DE (30-1600U

I am selling my AEM EMS with built in wideband (30-1600U) for $1100. This unit will work with all KA24DE engines and simply plugs into the stock connector for the original engine management system in the passenger side kick panel. This unit does everything from controlling nitrous oxide to boost, to traction control and much more. It can even turn on electric cooling fans. The unit is fully progammable via a laptop.

I recently sold my KA24DE-T and no longer own a Nissan which is why I’m parting with it. This unit does make a big difference even when you just swap the stock ecu and install this one. I have a dyno sheet (somewhere) where I made more power with a mild dyno tune and I actually made power with just an intake and cat-back exhaust.

I’m also selling my AEM peak and hold unit for $250. This device can be used with any engine managment system in conjunction with low impedence injectors. This unit eliminates the need to use resistor packs which adversely affect the response time of the injectors.

If interested contact me via email seangreene at telus.blackberry.net

s13 im guessing?

The unit works with KA24DE vehicles up to 1994 and the SR20DE and sr20det from the JDM Pulsar GTi-R