FS: Airsoft gun. Fully auto M4

Comes with near mint gun. Only used once for about 300 rds.
-replica m4
-fully automatic or semi automatic
-2 rails to easily mount a scope/grenade launcher/flashlight/red dot sight etc.
-built in foldable iron sights
-adjustable stock
-shoots 500-1000 rds/sec

Large capacity mag (300rds)

8.4v recharchable battery with charger (charged once)

Approx 3000 .2g BB’s

manual

barrel plug

Paid $230 plus tax. Asking $100. This thing fires hard! I shot my roommate at close range and he had a welt for 3 weeks.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5958&stc=1&d=1223761077

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5959&stc=1&d=1223761086

brand?
plastic body or metal?

It’s fully metal except a few small things and I believe the brand name is “commando”

Whos Manuel?

I kinda wanna buy one of these just for fun… I definitely want it to look like this one though, and feel like a real one.

^ Its def feels real. This is heavier than you think.

I just dont want to spend 100 bucks on a toy that I’m never going to really use, not to mention shipping it down here… do these things ever break?

my air soft spring pistol lasted over a year, I cant say the same for ieatpaints :frowning:

If you still have it this weekend…I will take it.

Its a Echo 1 Brand, they go for 170 ish new

Do these break easily?

its a fully metal body and a metal gear box, those are two things that let you know its better than one your gonna pick up at a flea market. as long as you take care of it it should be good to go for years depending on how much you use it, with airsoft the more it costs the better the quality most of the time.

http://www.steelhawkairsoft.com/e1m4com.html

Its not the same but I did a search and there are a bunch of different models new for $155ish.

If you were looking to go lower than $100, id probably take it from you today.

i’ll do $100

possible trade for PB gun if he doesn’t pick it up today?

you must not play that much… guns break all day long at games, and I’m talking much better guns than this one here.

with this battery, you shouldn’t have much to worry about. If you use auto very rarely and short bursts you should be good for a while.

Edit: wait… is this the UTG commando?

btw, there is no way this shoots 500-1000 a sec… sorry.

when they break, are they usually fixable? whats a repair typically cost?

lol it probably shoots about 500/min tops, with the small 8.4 they get 9-10bps

that all depends, usually when something breaks you want to put a better version of it in so it’s less likely to happen again. Most recently I had to buy an entire new gearbox because I split mine into 2 pieces, and that was $50, but average repairs for the things that are likely to break (gears, piston, motor, hop-up), I’d say is about $50, but I do all the work myself. Labor is like $20/hr at the War Store

arent weapons a No no in the fs section?

Dont be a butthole. These are more or less adult toys (insert dildo joke here).

so you wont shoot a load up my butthole then? awww man, (insert more random gay jokes)