FS: All my 4 lug rims/some sr stuff.

I have up for grabs are all of my 4 lug drift rims/daily rims. some sr accessory and s14 jdm rear brakes.

here are pictures.

I have a pretty much brand new set of falken hanabis only drivin on for probably less then 300 km.

2 come with very decent tires. 2 are dead. 750.00 OBO
i dont have pictures of the rims themself but everyone here know what hanabis look like.

jdm s14 rear brakes, i just picked these up today and appears the pads have lots of life left.

60.00 obo.

I have a pair of rays united arrows 17x7 offset i cant remember i was freezing. if you want the offset ill go out later and get.

JDM Status.

x4 s13 7 spokes. i cant remember what they have for rubber it was under like 10 feet of snow and i froze taking the pics so shoot me a offer, im almost sure i have at least 4 more 7spokes around here somewhere, but they are hard to find under all the snow

OBO!!!

sr jazz

ac,starter, alt and catch can(stock) Best offer on these things tooo.

prices are best offer so shoot me your best. please keep it reasonable. i am flexible and i like working out deals.

I still have a veilside spoiler for s13 I just got to go take pictures of it. They will be posted tonight.

thanks for looking.

not interested in the mb wheels for a trade?

what colour are the hannabi’s?

he wants mb battles lol!!!

the hannabis are bronze.

what engine is that ac system made for?

its stated it for a sr, its not the ac system, only what you see in the picture.

yes but isnt the redtop ac stuff different from the blacktop ones? i have a S14 SR just wondering if it will fit.

im not 100% just google it is your best bet, i mean im not going to ask alot for the ac anyways.

bump

willing to trade for mb battles, or cash! lol

I forgot to mention, i also have 2 fast octaines and a bunch of 7 spokes including some that were painted gunmetal.

yo, give me a good deal on the s14 5 lug.

any pics yet of the veilside spoiler?

as requested pics of the spoiler!

the spoiler also has been repainted factory black cause the paint was rubbed off.

oh man…no edit…mike you know what to do

hanabis are sold!

NO! keeeezzy!

fast octanes sold.

still got the rays ?

the rays are still available, someone had called me about them, not sure who it was. I asked to be called back so they are still up for grabbs.

i got 8 7spokes also i believe.