FS: Almost new Recaro Sport Toplines, w/ brackets!

I just put these seats in my car about a month or so ago, and have only driven in them maybe 500 or so miles with them. They are in MINT condition.

The Toplines are power reclining, have lumbar support and are HEATED AND COOLED. There is a heating element inside the seat, as well as a cooling fan, in the perfect place for just about any guy (the fan sits right below my balls). They also feature an extending leg rest which is perfect for long drives or for taller people not looking to be fatigued by the seats.

The reason I am selling is because I’m just too damn big in the car w/ them. I’m a bit big and tall, so my head is about an inch from the roof of the car, not enough for me to fit in with a helmet comfortably.

Seriously, they are just about perfect in every way. I had to wait about 5 months after I placed my order for Recaro to make them and get them shipped.

Right now, Vivid Racing lists these seats in the color combo I have (Red suede bolsters, black jersey inserts, and black logo) for over $1600 each seat.

I am selling for $2800 for both seats WITH mounting brackets. I know they’ll fit in an R33, don’t know about which other cars the brackets are good for.
EDIT: Price lowered to $2500 obo!!!
Here’s a few pics I have that actually show the seats:

(Wasn’t taking a picture of the seats, obviously, but it still shows them a bit)

Thanks for looking!

comfy!!! my ass did test out the drivers seat in the gtr…very nice

Wow, + rep for Yetti’s pose. :rofl

look used…glws!

lets me put them in my integra cossey. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

for $2800 im sure he wouldnt mind at all lol

its worth more than the car blech

How do they look used? They’re practically brand new with not any sort of blemish at all.

if i bought these i’d have wheels AND seats worth more than my car.

Yea so?? I’ve got shift knobs worth more than that heap

I’m going to hurt you.

they look beat. 500$ at best.

i’m dying over here cause of yetti now

I win!

Funny considering those pics are when it came right outa the box :rofl

those would look pretty good im my hooptie, glws damn i cant even afford to dream about them in any car i own

Man nice seats Cossey, these would be GREAT in the Vette! GLWS

Then buy them Pauly!

BUMP!

If you can, post these on some other forums you’re on. $100 to anyone who gets these sold for close to asking price!

what forums are they up on currently?

its a joke… i know there brand spanking new. geesh:)