FS: Alpine Deck CDA-9807

the beater came with one that works fine, and i have a new one in the deuce… i lost the wiring harness originally so i ordered a new one from alpine so i could sell it.

asking $100, will take offers… really needs to go

pics:

bump.

80bucks.

pete needs one, ill ask him today. but he will lowball the shit out of you

any news from pete? it was like 300bucks a couple years ago when i bought it. and i had to spend 12+shipping for the harness hah :headbang

$70, needs to go and i gotta pay synapse

If you can get pics of the front, or if we could meet up for me to check it out, I may very well buy that baby!

LMK! My cell is 424-7273

-George

i called you from my house phone yesterday, no answer. my cell is 518-209-7042, call me whenever… still for sale needs to go, The front is in good condition, i borrowed a camera for the other pics so ill meet up with ya whenever is good for you.

nice deck…good price!

Yo I will take it when you come for the tach.

Pretty sure I’m gonna pick this up tomorrow afternoon. If not, I will let you all know. ;D

yup, 2:30 ill meet ya there - call my phone like 8 zillion times if i dont show up, its 3am and im still not sleeping so im gonna be passed the fuck out but i plan on bein there :lol then ill have money to buy that 96 civic cluster ;D

sorry bro went for cash lastnight…

ah ok, no prob.

So yeah, just noticed that I don’t think I got the remote? Lost it since the picture or do you need it for another deck (or am I blind and didn’t see it in my car someplace)?

i had it when i took the pic (obviously), i have no idea where it is currently… might be in the deuce, thats where the deck was originally. i’ll check all the boxes i have and my car when i get it back. sorry about that

Its cool man, I just realized it when I got home.

ill give ya $60 Tonight

ill be working at vlads mobile if you wannna stop by 5-10

where not speaking right now… you should have delivered it to me at work like in the VM

george already said he’d buy it before you said anything, you shoulda bought it when i posted it for 100bucks on nads, or 80bucks earlier on here… don’t be so cheap and you’ll get it next time :crackup

i saw it when you posted it for 80… and im not on nads

:ninja