FS: any GSM phones you want **unlocked* NEW prices

i can get anyphone that is out already for cheaper then store/retail prices.

i got new phones and NEW prices for them…

jus pm me or sumthing and tell me wt u want and i can get it for u.. 

all phones are unlocked. and all phones are tax included… or should i say… no tax…

BUMP

How about a 6030?

Can you get ppc phones, like i-mate / qtek / o2?

sry but 6030 is a dual band phone… which means it cannot b used in canada… it can only be used in i think… europe… and china amd places like that… we can only use tri-bad or quad-band phones in canada

other phones that are similar to 6030 is… 6021, 6230i, or alot more… maybe u can tell me sum features u like and i’ll show u sum phones u might b interested in…

and YES i might b able to get phones such as. Qtek ,O2, imate… jus tell me which one ur interested in and i’ll give u the price…

I’d like to see a few:

Qtek: 9100, 9000

I-mate: JasJar, K-Jam, JAMin

Thanks bro

Hey man, yes you’re right it’s dual band, but that has nothing to do with whether in can be used in Canada or not. Many networks in North America are, and have been dual band for some time now. The only reason for tri or quad-band phones is for compatibility with networks worldwide. In North America we only use GSM850/1900.

The North American 6030 does GSM850/1900, both of which Rogers supports… the Euro and Asian versions do 1800/900. It’s fully supported on the Rogers network and is offered from Fido.

Even if you can get me a good price on a phone locked to Fido, I can unlock it myself.

nikki i wana w900! haha… maybe 850 when its out… iuno…

oh… i wan those cellphones from back in the day where they were bigger than cordless home phones n were as heavy as bricks n can be used as a weapon haha… price?

my uncle still has one so i’ll sell them to u for 1 000 000 000 because its rare… :smiley:

this was refured to LARREE…

So is that still a no to the 6030 orrr? :dunno:

there would be your answer =)

Or you could read my second post explaining why his answer doesn’t make any sense.

1 successful customer , sum1 ont his forum bought a siemens SK65 for 195 … really good deal…i can still get phones… let me know

razor price?

preferb the pink or silver one from rogers

just wondering how much you could get this phone for. Will be getting a phone when i sell my car this weekend.

if ur asking about a V3 i can get it around 250 NEW the pink one is limited edition or sumthing … so its more expansive… around 400.
i can also get V3i and V3x…

check out there stats at gsmarena.com

another succesful customer… he bought a Motorola MPX220… retails for 400+. sold to him for 300…but he came to my house with jus 290 cash… and i still gave it to him…

ask me… i can get u anything

will u take narcotics as a means of payment?

i bought the mpx220 off nick, this phone is crazy… brand new in box with everything…

he has got some serious phones u can get…

and CHEAP!!.

wondering if u can get the Nokia N91?

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n91-1154.php