FS: Apex-i N1 exhaust system + Apex-i downpipe

Had it for a little while just never put it on my car because the car was a POS. Now i’ve gotten rid of the car so im getting rid of the exhaust system and also an apex-i downpipe. Selling both items combined for $600. Both are brand new never been used! still in bubble wrapping. I’m located in chatham and items are available for pickup and we can discuss any kind of shipping method. Interested? PM me

PM’d.

Duals or single tip?

Single tip

Been made some pretty good offers from big time demands on this deal, been offered 550, first person to shoot 600 and its theirs.

I’m not gonna make offers to a guy who doesn’t reply to his pm’s.

so if we pay u 600$ you gonna have it shipped/delivered? cause from 500$ to 600$ thats a significant 100$ increase. if you want 600$ you should change your 1st post. very misleading, when you say 500$ for both unit.

I would have the parts shipped fed ex or purolator yes, however you have to remember that these 2 items combined would cost you over 800 if you were to buy them brand new anywhere else. First post changed lol thx for remindin me :oops:

ok ok ok i want to buy your thing so tell me how to do the transaction. ok , and by yhe way i live in ottawa ontario ok :twisted:

not willing to ship all the way to ottawa unless you’re willing to pay the bill sorry bro

S13 or S14 if its S14 im interested and u say 600$ shipped to montreal

S13 sorry dude…And i wasn’t going to ship it to ottawa unless the other guy picked up the bill there wouldn’t be any way i could have it shipped to montreal unless it was the same way.

SOLD! 8)