FS: apexi n/a N1 exhaust

i have a real apexi muffler with custom cat back pipeing 2.5 " i just put this on about 4 weeks ago and i work in a shop soo this was done perfectly !!! no rust nothing . . reminder this is the n/a version soo its a lil smaller then the turbo muffler!!!

meesage me on msn

albertnazzaro@hotmail.com

thanx

this muffle is designed for the s14 but i made the cat back soo simple soo that it should fit s13’s as well it is basically a stight pipe then curves a lil for the cat . and the muffler is on a ange as well

350$ is the price sorry and i love u

ok this muffler is a real apexi n1 style it is the n/a version basically the smaller muffler then the turbo muffler it has a custom pipe that i did at my shop the pipeing is 2.5 " NOT stainless steel

the pipe is brand new (used for 4 weeks) and the muffler is has been used for 4-6 months

the price on this is still $350

• i will also considier trades *

if anyone has anymore questions feel free to msn me albertnazzaro@hotmail.com

How much for just the muffler?

Also, what do you mean by “style”. I’d like an A’PEXi N1 muffler but not a copy…

if u look on the apexi web site they sell 2 different types of n1 they sell the turbo one where the inlet is alot bigger and the tip is huge then they sell the small one for non turbo cars and the tip is smaller and the inlet is smaller as well!!!

translation: It’s the NA version authentic N1 muffler with custom 2.5 inch piping that is NOT stainless steel. The exhaust is designed for an S14 but he claims that it should fit an 13 with minor modification. Emphasis is on the authentic N1 muffler but piping is included in the $350 asking price.

P.S. you need some remedial spelling/grammar lessons dude.

get this shit back on topic and albert please write a DECENT writeup.

thanks

GT

OK guys this seat is still for sale , im still looking for $350 but if u guys got anything to trade like anything for a s14 (95) let me no and no not looking for stock parts only want aftermarket!! thanx guys

add me to msn soo its easier to talk … albertnazzaro@hotmail.com

OK GUYS!!

new price

$ 300 for the exhaust with piping

need it gone this week!!!

Are you absolutely positive it will bolt right up on an S13???

its not a bolt on it has to be welded off b.c i had to cut it off either then that YEEESSSSS

haha. huh?

haha. huh?[/quote]

i am not parting it out. .

and i said that this exhaust has to be welded on . . to your cat!!! or to the pip near the cat either or

SOLD !!! so now u can finally lock it

love u