FS: Apexi V-AFC 2 i-VTEC/VTEC Controller

Don’t need it. Still in box and all that. PM me if you’re interested. $220.

its the black case one. bought it not knowing he already had his ecu chipped. we never used it, just took it out of the box to see if everything was there.

i was but not for 220…sorryz

You can’t use a I-VTEC/VTEC controller on a nissan, only honda’s.

wanna put money on it…i can give u about 20 people using it on their Nissan…we use the Vtec feature to activate the Variable Intakes we like to use

If that’s the case, then you may prove me wrong. But why wouldn’t you just buy a Super AFC-II. $220 isn’t that bad of a deal really.

when i can get one for 230 brand new…regualr AFC wont active the solenoid for Variable intakes and RPM swtiches are like 75-100 plus VAFCs have 24 points of correction as opposed to the SAFCs 12…so the xtra cost form SAFC2 to VAFC2 makes it more worth it :slight_smile:

Well, he did say he never used it and it was still in the box so why buy a new one for $10 more. If you can get one thats new and never used for less money. Even If it is just a $10 dollar difference.

But, whatever it’s your money. You do what you want with it.

because i am cheap…but i am thinking about it…i actually had a line on one but dont know how good it will be so ill keep his in mind

brand new = 230 + shipping. this is 220 straight up.

you save: 20-25 dollars :slight_smile:

any car with a variable intake thing can use the extra vtec feature, i know some mitsubishi’s have them too.

buy it suckas

You guys have fun with that one.

$10 is enough to get me 2 beers at the strip club…when you think about it, its worth it. You sorry bastards…