FS: Appliances: Dryer, stove, fridge

I recently bought a house and included where appliances, we had are own so the ones in the house are for sale:

Dryer: white work’s we tested it, its a gas dryer made by Roper (whirlepool) its nothing fancy not a huge capacity. you basic dryer. if you want the modal # i can can see if i can dig one up. -50$

Stove: its black I think also whirlpool, its electric 220, its newer, unfortunately lead a hard life, the front right burner didn’t warm when we tried it, and the outer layer of glass for the oven is broken (first layer inside is fine)- SOLD

Fridge: is also a Roper its 17 cubic feet, top freezer, they sell the same one at best buy for 350. only issue is the door handle is busted on the fridge works fine just grab the door by the side, im using it as a garage fridge works great for it, but could use the space for my rolling box-$200

I can arrange deliviery but it will be extra.

dibs on the dryer im looking at a place tomorrow if its got a gas hookup…sold

JAM?

dibs on stove! Could I pick up Sunday?

sure, after 12 (im north buffalo) Ill pm my address

Stove is spoken for.

Dryer and fridge still availible

have some one coming sunday to look at the dryer.

Fridge is still avalible.

yummy, thanks for the stove, did valve covers for my bros new ls2 that’s going in the FD. Turned out great.

Great. glad it worked out for you. now can i bring frozen pizza’s to swerve while i get work done :stuck_out_tongue:

Dryer and fridge still here.