FS: Audiobahn Flame Q, mono amp, and ported box

I’m selling my 10" Audiobahn Flame Q sub, Audiobahn A8000t amp, and MTX vented box. The sub is dvc 900 watts rms. The amp is mono 800watts rms @ 2ohms. The box is made by MTX and has a slot port. The retails around $299 and the amp about $349. The box goes for $89 at Circuit City. The sub also comes with a 2 year extended protection plan from Circuit. The whole setup was used for about a month. I really don’t want to sell it, but I need money to get my car going again. I’m looking to get $350 or bo for the whole setup.

i bought that amp new about 6 months ago for 130 bucks. you gonna have to do better on the price. it is a great amp tho.

audiobahn = tup

I don’t care how much you paid for the amp, what I’m asking is more than reasonable for the whole setup…retail pricing is not considered ebay pricing…not to mention that I said OBO

i bought it for 130 in a shop. but thats fine i didnt even mention they were going on ebay for only 70-90. im not in here to bash a thread i was interested in possibly purchasing just the amp but it seems like youd want to much for it. all i was trying to get at was a price.

not willing to piece it out unless I can sell everything… I would rather just sell it all together

$300 or make an offer…someone buy this

let me know when you want to sell just the amp, i may have a buyer.

^ i got an 800 watt amp …audiobahn…name yo’ price.

Pmed eclipsegirl

just sold it last night