FS: Authentic NFL Buffalo Bills Paul Posluszny SIZE60 Jersey

I have a size 60 Authentic NFL Buffalo Bills Paul Posluszny Jersey that I need to sell asap. It has never been worn and still has the tag with the vector logo on to prove authenticity. If you would like to see pics I will email them to you can check it out at craigslist http://buffalo.craigslist.org/spo/448157711.html.

Any questions you can email or call me at 583-0774 or my work phone at 319-7206

David.a.huffman@gmail.com

I imagine this is a replica and not a game jersey, correct?

??? looks fake but glws

I believe its an authentic I bought it off ebay but it doent fit me. I confronted the women I bought it from cause i thouht it was a little small for a size 60 but she stood by what she said and even gave me her reebok resale licence number. I emailed it to reebok and it checked out. So I dont know what to believe All I know is that the women was a real bitch and its a little tight on me and its not going to work. Its say authentic on it and has the logo on it

Regardless its a nice jersey and not asking much more than the cheap screen print jersey or the replica’s. I paid alot more for it and im a little pissed that it wont fit.

What size is 60 = to?

Size 60 is 4x the biggest size

Why would you go online for a jersey?? They are $70 in the store for a replica, which from the pictures looks like a fake replica at best. Hope you sell it, but ebaying it might be your best bet.

This doent look anything like a replica I have several of them. This jersey Is very heavy and the material is much thicker than a replica. The name on the back of it is not single stiched letters like the replica’s It has a name plate like the authentics. I truley dont think its a replica. But then again I have my doubts on it being authentic. If anything I think its a reconditioned authentic with a new name plate All I know is that its a very nice jersey that wont fit me