FS: Authentic Nismo shiift knob in black aluminum

I bought this literally yesterday from a Nissan dealership and installed it on my car. However, it didn’t quite suit me very well so I ended up going with a different style. I’m just looking to get back what I paid for it. Appears in box as BNIB.

No marks, scratches, etc.
$100

Part no. 32865-RN305

This will NOT fit 6MT cars with reverse lockout.

http://images.goemerchant.net/StoreData/n/nissanofturnersville/Images/P10_32865_45RN305_1.jpg

bump

im just letting you know that this item goes for 90 brand new at a nissan dealership at erin mills

Are you interested in buying? I have a receipt from Donor Nissan stating I paid $100 for it, and that’s still a tiny bit lower than actual retail.

still getting ripped off boys,

first never buy anything!!! from a dealership F###ing stupid idea first off
second - shop around and get some hook ups you could get a full boot kit with the nismo knob included for the 100$

How am I ripping anyone off? I’m offering an item for what I paid for it, and it’s in brand new condition.

Since I know you don’t have any intention of buying this, why don’t you not post in my thread?

Still available.

to warn people that there’s cheaper for new as well if they just look!

first if you f*** up and buy something and don’t use it and it’s still new and your selling it then you take the hit and lower the price to say 60-70$ dont expect anyone to fork out the full amount if they wanted that they would just go get reamed buy the dealership like you!

When ever buying aftermarket parts NEVER go to dealership! there’s cheaper wholesalers/suppliers in the GTA or at any of the flea markets who can get you the same shit but cheaper!!

Yo! Easy with the thread jacking. He’s selling something and if you’re not interested move on. He’s an honest dude and wouldn’t be on here on a public forum trynna rip anybody off. Plz keep the comments to a minimum and let dude sell his item.

^^lols good luck cause this will turn into one of those bumped threads where it just gets cheaper and cheaper…