FS: AUTOMOTIVE Body Parts...Brand New

For Sale I have ALL body parts for just about any car… fenders,doors,trunks,hoods,bumpers etc. Let me know what you may need and I will get a price for you. If your interested in anything I will need to order it and it will take a couple days to arrive. The parts are BRAND NEW in package are ready to paint and meet or exceed OEM specifications.

Thank You for looking!

Oh and In-stock I have fenders (both sides) for a 96-98 Honda Civic brand new in package.

hey, how about paying to advertise ?

from the title…this was a total let down. i was expecting something entirely different.

word i need a new arm

:banghead:
My knee is shot… got any laying around?
buh bye thread

LOL!

and yes, this thread fairly reeks of needing to have advertiser status.

How about…im not a store…I am an individual trying to help people out with parts for cheap that otherwise they would pay like triple what I can get them for…call up Keystone and ask how much a fender for a 96 Civic would cost…Probably about $100.00 plus tax…I can get it for someone for $60.00. It’s not triple the savings but it can save someone $40.00.

hmm is this keystone crap?

if your selling a ton of shit and making money they require you to advertise.

I guess you can call it that but that’s not where I get them from. It’s not like “Honda” or “Ford” brand but its just as good…I have used the parts myself and have gotten stuff for other people without complaint from anyone.

I dont have shit…I have to get it from someone to get it to the person who buys it…and I dont make money…I sell it for whatever I get it for.

Just trying to help out…if noone wants to buy them then fuck it.

oh. i see

seriously, you’re not curing cancer. this is a business for profit. the other guys are right.

and you changed the title to say “AUTOMOTIVE”. It was much funnier the other way. You would have gotten many more hits. Free marketing advice for your business…I mean, charity.

if you want to do volunteer work, the food bank always needs people

how is it you don’t know how to spell you’re, but you do know how to spell d-bag? Clearly that one is harder. Baffling.

seriously, next time post this public and skip the PM. you are a comedic genius.

nick guy can you get rear quarters?

how about front and rear bumpers for 96 infiniti g20

front bumper for an 03 ford explore??

Hood ornament for a 77 dodge diplomat?

rear bumper for a 98 civic coupe