FS: Avic D3, MGW Short throw shifter, Diablo Tuner

Had a mustang for a few seasons, returned it to stock after 3000 miles (give or take) and these are some parts I forgot I had laying around.

Avic D3- $500/bo

Bought brand new, used it, loved it, sold the car with the stock unit. Comes with the iPod connecting cable and the parking brake bypass already done, just ground that wire now. I can’t find the navigation disks for it though, I believe the east coast disk may still be in the reciever, but I don’t know for sure. I cannot locate the west coast disk right now, but I am looking for it. There are other ways to acquire these DVDs, which I can help you with, but we can talk about that privately.

MGW Short throw shift- $100/bo

On the car for 2000 miles, been in box since then. Fits the Tremac-3650 transmissions.

Diablo Predator Tuner- U7146 - $275/bo

These are brand new something like $360. Mine has never been used, bought new, opened box, read instructions, sold car. Never mated to car, still has original sticker on window. Comes complete.

Pics can be sent for those interested. Shoot me a PM, I lurk here multiple times a day.

Bump.

Bump