FS: B series vtec b16 b18c vented and shaved valvecover-powdercoated

up for sale is a bseries vtec b16 or gsr vented and partially shaved valve cover…

it has 2 -10an aluminum fittings welded on and the dohc vtec has been shaved and professionally powdercoated.

its powdercoated wrinkle black

located in altoona pa

$125shipped firm -just the powdercoating and fittings are more than half that price,not including paying to get them welded on or the price of the valvecover itself…

any questions please text 8142073490 anytime… thanks

Can you take a picture of where it is shaved please

lol. :eek3:

I’d be in for where it’s shaved…

The DOHC and VTEC have been removed.

baldy cant see very well …why do you wanna buy this one , didnt you buy that ITR cover that you made a fit about?

on a side note, im very intrested in this VC , would you take some off if i gave you a stock cover and cash?

hahahaha… i was like did someone just ask that? did they look at the pics? haha

i have 2 other stock vc’s dont have a need for them. i might be able to work a little on the price… let me know

lol… still drunk from the weekend:puke: no i thought you meant shaved as in shaved/cut for the cam gears. and i dont know what “FIT” your talking about you obviously “pitsped” him since he listed it on ebay! and i personally dont need another one, i need one for a customer not that its any of your business anyways

very nice.guys, bump it up