FS: Bills vs Patriots Dec 28th

I have 5 tickets that are all together $50 per ticket i would like to sell all 5 so i am not stuck with extras come that game. let me know if you want any.
and yes i know i am retarded for selling but nobody in my group can go to the game due to family and holiday related plans. let me know thanks

id do 30 a ticket and id buy all 5 but 50 is way too much given the circumstances surrounding the bills let me know if your interested depending on location of seats of course

Um, location would be helpful here. Section, row, seats?

row 141 row 24 seats 1-5 and i wont do $30 because face value is $40 and i wont sell for anything less then face value

understandable i got a few auctions that are ending in a few hours if they dont pan out ill prolly pick these up

If you get face value for a losing team that is out of the playoffs and will likely get stomped, on a day that will most likely be miserable out, I will be impressed. GL. I turned down free tickets in 133 on the 50-yd line.

:picard:
send them my way ya big jerk jeez… i just wanna get drunk and yell at pats fans

haha, im a chargers fan. If the bills somehow pull out a win this week I’ll be busy watching them play denver for who gets to be the 8-8 playoff team :roflpicard:

sounds good let me know

I just got double the face value for my 4 tickets.

Ebay them

don’t have an e-bay account

any news???

UPDATE::: i now have 2 left. i am lowering to $40 a tix since i cant get $50 thank you LAFENGAS for the sale. 2 left guys let me know thanks

err wait. Lafingas is going to be at the same bills game I’m going to :wave:

The game is just a way to sober up after tailgating. BTW, if you’re going to be there I’ll be taking the Shark RV for awesome tailgating

you should stop by and you can get free drinks to boot (plus that reach around i’ve been promising)

come on people i have 2 tickets left… $40 a peice that is face value … section 141 row 24… u get to sit next to lafengas its an added bonus