FS: Black fibreglass bucket $300

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $300 or trades (Blow off valve, exhaust, boost gauge, or SOHC engine)
Condition: Used for 1 month
Will Ship?: No
Contact Info: 519-897-1337, ask for Jay
Description: I bought a brand new bucket seat about 1 month ago and I’m looking to sell it because I need money for other projects. It is all black with a fibreglass backing. No rips, tears, anything. It’s in perfect condition.

how wide is it…my waist is about a 36-38

i have a simmelar seat, very nice seat

sorry jp your too fat. lol

if you wanna check, come swing by sometime

rails included? sliding or fixed?

yes there is sliding rails included.

i took a few more pics of the seat today. willing to take $250 or interesting trades for s13

what kinda base do u have for the seats?

do they sit high??

HAHHAA…when I opened the thread just now I was like…is that jay’s screen name? then it said ask for jay at the top…hahah…

doing business with family…:-S lol…if it doesn’t sell shoot me a pm…and yeah…im pretty huge…

Bump. still available, here are some more pics

is it similar to the nex seats?

no clue what nex seats are. look at the pics, that is what the seat looks like. more like a recaro replica or megan racing or something like that.

i have the same seat with bride FG rails on my s14.
i am 181cm and it definetely sits lower than stock seats.
you really can’t go wrong with $300 for this. best bang for your buck.
glws!

bump, still have this seat available. trying to find Greddy type S BOV, will trade!

are you in waterloo as your name states? I would pass by… just not sure if i want to go all the way to waterloo heh

Shit I would pick this up in a second if i lived near you…wanna drive deliver in Montreal? lol

I have an autometer boost gauge (phantom5704 i think the number is) Intrested in a trade?

is this a white face gauge or black? and how much you going to put on top of that?

White face. You tell me what you think is fair for a trade ++

still available!