FS: Bluetooth Headset Brand New in Box $50

I got this for my phone but I sold the phone and don’t have any use for it. Its black and grey with a blue light. Looks pretty cool. Comes with everything in box and charger and manual.

what is the brand and model of it? i may know someone who may want this. i just need to know what kind it is so i can tell her

Does this work with any bluetooth capable phone?

Bump still have this from my knowledge it would work with any blueetooth enable phone. Its a motorola don’t know the exact model but I can get it for you when I get home

30?

the model is a hs820 motorola its black and gray with a blue neon idicator.
$40 and you have yourself a deal!

retails for ~$60. $40 is a bargin

when u wanna meet up, i kinda want amodel number so i cans ee what it looks like

cositer this sold.

i get out of work at 8 tonight, call me 7162285304 i’ll meet you halfway (if within reason)

i will be in canada today so if you wanna get it i;ll be home later tonight about 8pm thanks first $40 get that lovely headset hahah

Bump everyone seems to lost contact with me or something

i will buy this, when will u meet up

hey midgex i sent you a pm did you get it?

yeah ill pick it up some time this week after the weekend

bump noone showed up to pick this up!!!

my offer still stands… $30.

ill get it todat 4 40

I’m currently at work until midnight hahaah but if you are free from 10am to 4pm mon to fri I’m at work and I will have the headset with me. I work at just pizza on delaware and hertel 2350 delaware. Call me let me know 716 903 6606
David