FS: BMW Type 32 Wheels..

Hello,

So up for grabs is a set of 6 BMW Type 32 Wheels. These are the real deal OEM BMW wheels, not knock offs. 4 of the are 18x8 and 2 of them are 18x9. Tires come with 4 of the wheels. You will get 2 of the 18x8’s wrapped in Bridgestone Potenzas RE960AS Pole Positions (225/40R18 88W).With about 10K on these tires. The other two tires are on the 18x9 wheels and are Dunlop Direzza’s (275/35R18 95W)with about 5K miles on them. Also, included are two additional 18X8 wheels. Had the 18x8s on the car but ended up bending one. So bought two 18x9’s to go staggered. The one bent rim was repaired and you cannot see the weld marks with a tire on the car. They are good wheels but wanted to go staggered. So they are throw ins to keep as spares or do whatever with. Anyway, asking $900 for the whole package. I pasted some specs for you below as well as pictures. PM me for more details if you are interested. They are in a silver/polished aluminum finish. Sort of in between.

Size: 18" x 8", 5 Lug, 120mm Bolt Pattern, 20mm Offset
Size: 18" x 9", 5 Lug, 120mm Bolt Pattern, 32mm Offset

On the car.

Showing how they are sort of a polished look. Especially in the sun like this.

Picture of them dirty but showing the silver looking finish when not in the sun. They are all the same finish I just wanted to highlight how different they can look in different lighting.

Anyway, PM me with questions and offers. Or if I missed anything.

Adam

So after digging the extra two out of storage turns out one of the other 18x8’s has a good tire on it. So you will get 5 tires and 6 wheels.

Accepting offers.

Late Xmas present?

Bolt on and go. Great tires on em/.

Price Drop.

Looking to move these. Make an offer.

pmed

hmm didnt get a PM

Got it now and replied.

Alright. Went to where wheels are stored. The Hub on these is 72mm So the typical BMW bolt pattern.

Pending Sale.

SOLD!!!