Fs: BNIB Golden eagle ls/vtec kit

I have a brand new golden eagle ls/vtec kit that is bnib that i bought off 95ls1t but no longer need it i am looking to get $200 considering that it is still new and everything is still there. thank you

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/b1898civic/securedownload.jpg

:frowning: gl

thanks bro

i would buy if i wasnt going to piece my own kit together.
glws though

ttt

try to sell it on hondatech if u have an account…

im going to post it up on there someone on there will need this i see ls/vtec builds all the time lol

bump

that seems steep…i can make that together on my own for like 120…but GLWS…honda-tech is ure best bet~

add in your labor for drill and tapping into the block and tell me what the price comes to

they are nice, easy as hell to install. And saves times not piecing it together. It is a good quality kit. GLWS

im not bringing anybody down dude, i just never looked into one of these and i saw 200, and was just surprised…id buy one if i ever made a dumb decision to do ls/vtec, lol

lol i kind of came off as an ass, i didnt mean to sound like that :wink:

yeah i was told this after i bought it originally lol :frowning: i bought this originally w/ arp headstuds for 355 shipped, the headstuds are not worth 155$ lol, hes selling it for even cheaper than what i sold it to him for.

this is one of the best/efficient kits on the market today.

glws