FS: BOLENS 10HP 32" cut snowblower with electric start canopy

Selling my 32" cut 10HP BOLENS snowblower. Has a canopy on it to keep the snow from covering you, spot light on top. Electric start, chains on the tires. New tube in one tire. Its a monster truck of a snowblower, could suck up and spit out small childeren or neighbors pets. Older machine so its not build with tin foil, its heavy duty.

I have to be honest with you, it runs funny and needs to have the carb tuned. I hate tuning small engines with that vacuum plate thing that moves the throttle around as its running, I never understood them. Its starts first pull or just plug it into the outlet and push the button. For some reason it runs better on 1/3 choke. Carb needs to be tuned properly and I dont care to mess with it.

Reason for selling, I bought a old school sears 40" cut with tank traks on it! Shits gravey, and I couldnt pass up the deal.

Asking $300. If it ran mint, these machines still go for close to $400. So for $300 and if you can tune it right, you have a hell of a machine.

http://images.craigslist.org/3p83od3l45Y45Q35P0a9g2f3486512b871878.jpg

I see petes got some competition this year

hmmm

atleast mines got a motor with it… but needs a slight tune up.

Cleaned out the carb last night. runs great now.

+rep for this actually having a motor!

ROFL! motorless snowblower FS ad’s FTL.

buy this bitch

SRS snowblower

woah woah ez ez babe

:huh:gay2

his gf is on here now too?

Major storm coming. hide your kids hide your wife. Shoveling has been proven to take years off your life, and can cause cancer in some cases. If your driveway is covered with snow and cant get your cars out, you cant go to work and pay the bills. Your kids will go hungry and hate you.

Do it for your family, buy my snowblower. $300 OBO!

Shitty, sorry I forgot to take this down. I sold it.

thanks for looking though.