FS: bov, dsm 450cc injectors and fmic

fH[color=Black]a[color=Red]K[color=Black]e[color=Red]S [color=Black][size=2]SSQV[/color][/size][color=Black][size=2]
yea its the knock off from ebay, i got i for 35 from a guy in cali have never hooked it up, was told it worked fine when it was on his car, its not shiney, it was kinda tarnished, i cleaned it up some but it either needs to be polished or painted if you want bling
[color=DarkRed]Price: $35

Blue top dsm injectors
got these for my motor but ended up also getting the 2nd gen black tops, so these are for sale
Price: $50

[color=Black]Starion fmic
inlet and outlets are cut off, i planned to have new ones welded on to make it more like a normal fmic, never go around to that, doesnt leak tho
[/color][/color][/color][/size][/color][/color][/color][/color][color=Black][color=Red][color=Black][color=Red][color=Black][size=2][color=DarkRed]Price: $75[/color][/color][/size][/color][/color][/color][/color]
[color=Black][color=Red][color=Black][color=Red][color=Black][size=2][color=DarkRed]
[/color][/color][/size][/color][/color][/color][/color]

call dibs on the bov and can you send pics to me partyup911@hotmail.com thanks

ill know later today if i need those injectors.

ttt

yo andy ill take those injectors off ya!!!

Andy, you can have that engine stand I let you borrow cause I have nowhere to put it.

lol catalyst, you must be thunderchicken huh?? well i guess i accept lol, if you ever need stock parts pm me, i most liekly have it, hows your 240 running??? u should go out to lancaster this saturday, 4pm, 20bucks to run

btw injectors are sold!!!

bump

ttt