FS: Brand new Eclipse 95-99 Tein S-Tech lowering springs

Hey i got a set of brand new Tein S-tech lowering springs for a 95-99 eclipse RS GS or GS-T i believe it’s a 1.3in drop brand new in the box,they have been sitting in my garage ever since i sold my GS-T first $50.00 takes them…pm me or call 716-998-9392 it you want them—Mike

where are u located ill take them 804-1147

i live in Hamburg, close to the mckinley mall, call me and we’ll set up a day for you to come pick them up, 9989392 mike

pmed

FYI- AWD and FWD springs are different.

Don’t mean to kill anyone’s sale but it would suck to buy them and then they don’t work.

^ ur the man!!! u saved me cash thanks

I might take them, not sure yet though.

“FYI- AWD and FWD springs are different.
Don’t mean to kill anyone’s sale but it would suck to buy them and then they don’t work.”

thats why i put they only fit eclipse RS GS and GS-T models if you read the add…thanks

[quote=“jd673,post:8,topic:36714"”]

“FYI- AWD and FWD springs are different.
Don’t mean to kill anyone’s sale but it would suck to buy them and then they don’t work.”

thats why i put they only fit eclipse RS GS and GS-T models if you read the add…thanks

[/quote]

I think Bobby was trying to help out “3sny” knowing that he has an AWD Talon and he was interested these springs, yet Bobby was telling 3sny your springs would not fit his car. Thats what I pieced together though :slight_smile:

yes sorry i didnt read and just got excited for cheap springs…glws