FS: Brand New Rays MazdaSpeed Rims

These are brand new MazdaSpeed Rays Engineered Rims…
there are rediculously nice. just peel of the mazdaspeed logo(its like a sticker)

Size: 18X7.5 +50

Comes with installation kit and center caps… (sorry no pics of center caps…)
PAID 650CAD per rim …so $2600 for all four

SELLING FOR 450CAD per rim!!! … so $1800 for all four!(nego.)

so clean. never been installed. just removed to take the pic!

YOU PAID $650 PER RIM…WAIT WAIT WAIT hold on let me catch my breath
YOU PAID $650 FOUR TIMES,THAT =$2600 FOR THESE STOCK WHEELS FROM MAZDA

I know they are rediculously nice, i know they come with installation kit and center caps, i know they are so clean n never been installed.but GOD DAMN…YO COULD HAVE BOUGHT CCW`S FOR THAT PRICE… ohhhhh i get it

WAS THAT 1 OF THOSE DEALS WHERE YOU BUY THE RIMS AND GET A CAR FREE.???

I hope you got the sales girl toooo for that price WOW,she must have had a rack to make a man do some stewpidness like that…BRO where im from my moms would kick my ass til money come out for doing something like that EVEN IF WE WERE RICH HAHAHAHAHA

Good luck on the sale…

Your dumb and cheap
these are beautiful and not to many people will be rolling on them good luck selling them

just some advice so dont get upset

but your better of posting on a honda forum

for that weak offset, no one here would spend that kind of money regardless if they are rare

very bad offset, the weakest I’ve honestly ever seen on this “240 SITE”

you’ll get MUCH better luck elsewhere, like HONDA or MAZDA’s :wink:

YOUR STUPID!! you have any clue what rims you can get for that price!!! those are FWD rims and they not worth it!! oh and i should know i worked for mazda in the parts and sales departments…they are stock mazdaspeed3 rims! not other model comes with, and when stolen (god knows why!?!) mazda dealers dont even spend to replace them cause they are weak!

^^^FAIL! “women” are beautiful… RIMS are sick,nice,wicked,baller,or even gay! you numnut

Now sure bud id be dumb to spend that much coin on these and sure im cheap cause id only buy something if its worth it.

so what if you think they`re beautiful… not my fault you got stock taste chump. how the fuck not too many will be rolling on them when they are stock mazdaspeed3 rims hahahaha… now goggle tirerack and check out some nice rims you fucking drunk monkey

driftacular would be lucky to get half what he paid

why u all shitting on his thread. if u think its expensive good for u. why u posting? especially da 1. ur first post totally irrelevant. and then 2 ppl saying ppl are dum back and forth and stuff. wow. pm’s buddies.

the rims are new and direct from dealer of course their expensive. although the sizing isnt for 240sx, bolt pattern still works. he obviously just posting and seeing if anyone has interest in them.

does every thread has to be ruined on son240 with stupidity. Cant you guys stfu, if ur not interested in the product leave him. The best advice was, try another forum, a honda or mazda forum… due to high offsets. Everything else was rubbish.

lol yah im posting on lots of forums, c who wants them.
they arent stock rims… :slap: plus they were for a rx8