FS: Brembo X-Drilled Rotors and Hawk HPS Brake Pads

Like the Topic says, I have a set of VERY NICE BRAND-NEW, in the box, FRONT Brembo Cross-Drilled Rotors. I paid $140 +tax = $161

These are coupled with a set of the highest quality HAWK HPS pads, just purchased from Pdm-racing.com at their price of $55.75 US + Their exchange rate +tax +shipping = $95

This stuff is the best of the best, and going for a steal of a price at $215 FIRM, First Come - First Serve

This was bought for a '95 240, but I believe it fits most models.

I took my car to CT (I know I know) to get initially looked at for free, because of some severe grinding… The dude told me it was the fronts making the noise… When i took it to my actual mechanic to get the work done, it turned out the front was fine, and my rear’s were all siezed up. So now I can’t afford to do the fronts after I buy new rear caliper’s and parts.

Anyways, Let me know. Available for pickup in Mississauga or Oakville.

James

THere are for anyone who has ABS

:slight_smile:

Hey Guy

I have pics of this if nobody has seen brand new rotors or pads before…

James

will these fit an s13 w/abs? If so id be interested in some pics.

Pads will fit S13, 89-94, Non ABS Front or of course the all S14’s.

James

Is there a difference between S14 ABS and non ABS pads? Everywhere I look there’s always two different part numbers for the brake pads…be they ABS or non.

Well if you were to look at pdm-racing.com the part numbers are the same for all -95-96 S14’s the only ones that are diff are the 97+

James

Still Avail…

Bump… you won’t even get these rotors that cheap with a group buy!

Last bumpity bump