FS: [broken] 15" Powerbook G4

SOLD

the hinge broke, and soda was spilled on it, but the screen is good as well as the hard drive, cd-r/dvd-rom drive, airport card and battery. im pretty sure (but haven’t tested) that the ram is OK, too. ill part it out if there’s interest, otherwise im looking for $150 for everything - i think the working parts are worth at least that.

pm me or call my cell: 646-242-8433.

If you could tell me the specs I might take it off your hands.

How fast is the processor?

that doesnt really matter since the whole logicboard is fried and most likely took the processor with it

Thanks for that little tidbit of info.:wink:

Someone at work needs a 15" screen and I remember him telling me its 1.6 ghz.screw the logicboard,lol.

Was the keyboard ruined when the soda was spilled on it? I only use my 1GHz when I travel but I broke the keyboard’s plastic connector last night. My friend would probably be interested in the power inverter (if it’s not destroyed) for the display’s backlight and the hard drive, since those both failed on his this past week (not bad after 5 years of abuse).

its got 1gig of ram, 40gb hdd, forgot the processor - ill post when i get home. sent you a pm, matt and jon.

i’ll take the ram and the power cable that plugs into the wall.

PM sent

Thanks for the interest, everyone - the laptop is SOLD

MARC YOU ASS… i would have snagged this and fixed it!

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:10,topic:31650"”]

MARC YOU ASS… i would have snagged this and fixed it!

[/quote]

looks like you were toooooo late