FS: Brown int peices/Apex lowering springs..ect.

I swaped in my black dask this weekend in my hatch and all the inside peices…so i have some brown stuff i dont want anymore…door skins…dash back arm rests… i can post pictures if anyone wants to see…basically all the interior peices except the trunk, the dash has a few imperfections in it but the rest of the stuff is all mint, for all of it i think ide ask 120$ obo…

I also have some APEX lowering springs that came off my 91, they make the car pretty low im not sure what the exact drop was but i have some pictures of the car with them on …again if anyones intrested ill post them 150-200$ for these

I live about 1 hour north of toronto but ide be willing to meet someone half way as long as its not a crazy far distance or something…

anyway if intrest in anything post here or PM me

Thanks!

Was your interior tan leather?

I need the glove box from a tan interior car. Not the burlap brown but the suede looking material.

Do you have the tan floor mats?

pm sent :twisted:

Sorry dude the int is the crappy tweed stuff…no leather…i do have brown floor mats but im pretty sure they are the ones you can get at crappy tire…ill have some pictures of this stuff up tomarow after work.

springs sale pending pick-up

do the springs come as just springs or with stock struts too?

Just the springs…but i have someone to buy the springs they just gotta pick them up someday soon …if that doent happen like if he decided other wise they will still go up for sale

here is a pik

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/GTChampion/AAAA0033.jpg

Brown door skins and back arm rests ect…still for sale…best offer takes them…no dash board anymore

the springs are a 1.5 inch drop all around. I have them on my s13, they do make the car look slamed if thats the look your going for. Good price too…

Springs sold…but i do still have all the interiour stuff…anyone…lol…its so hard to gret rid of brown…80$ takes it all lol…