FS: Buddy Club Super Low Down Rails for s13 BNIB $340 OBO

Two (2) Buddy Club Super Low Down Rails, bought new, and never got to use them. Nothing wrong with them completely brand new! $340 OBO

Located in Mississauga, PM if you need more info.

Bump

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7506/buddyclubseatrails.jpg

For those that don’t know, that’s what they look like.

do you know if these would work with a sparco side mount bucket? if so, would you be willing to part the two? thanks.

Looked up some pictures and by how it looks, seems like it would. Would just need to see how the bolts would line up. If you could send me a pic of the bottom of the seat I can probably give you a better idea. I wouldnt like to part them. If you want to sell the other later that is fine, but I want to only sell them together.

Daily bump!

dude, you needa chill with the bumps, you’re only allowed to bump every 7 DAYS!
im tired of seeing this at the top

on another note, since theres two for sale, is it one for each side? driver and passenger/left and right?

okay well I don’t have money for both. if you decide to part them again, let me know. hopefully you can find somebody on here that will want to buy both haha.

most aftermarket rails are not side specific, i would say its a safe bet to assume these aren’t

that makes absolutely no sense at all… they have to be side specific >_>

Sorry, shoulda mentioned. It is one passenger one driver.

Price drop! $300 for both passenger and driver side!

might be interested in passenger

If you are interested in passenger, I will then part them out. I will only part if both Ken and 240sex both agree on buying each side.

Ken: I PMed you my number

I need these gone! 280 for the set!

You buy noww

Bump it up!