FS:built sr20det redtop

CONTACT INFO: 905-336-0653(shane)/extreme_bmx3@hormail.com

Hey everyone I decided that I need to sell some things so I can afford my new car, The following redtop motor I have forsale was built by a buddy of mine in toronto, it was going to go into his 180sx, therefore no corners were skipped. You can eat off of it, hasn’t been installed since rebuild.
It will come with the following:
-Already modified engine harness, just need to get a sohc maf pigtail and wire it in
-sr20det ecu
-5 speed transmission
-slave cylinder
-cas sensor
-maf
-powersteering pump
-eclutchmaster stage 2 pressure plate, and exedy clutch with new pilot bushing and and release bearing
-engine mounts
-alternator
-some aftermarket turbo manifold
-spark plugs with wires
The engine has the follow done:
-je pistons(stock compresson)
-je piston ring set
-eagle connecting rods
-ACL Main and crank bearings
-APR head studs
-felpro head gasket
-stock head that has been hot tanked and cleaned
-new timing chain kit
-all new gaskets and seals
-new water pump and oil pump
engine was assembled using crane engine assembly lube!
Overall this engine is very clean and built well.
Looking for $4000 for everything listed and wut ever else i have for it.

I also have a 1991 240sx le with no engine or transmission that i am either going to part out or sell as a whole. The frame rails do have rust but not that bad. The rust is on the front drivers and the front passenger. It does have 2 holes in rockers and the floors have already been patched.
the good thing about the car is it has all new aftermarket suspension parts etc…I will update tomorrow with pictures of everything and the good parts on the car and a price for each item. Oh and with the parts listed tomorrow i will take bestoff on the whole car first.

and i have a 255 walbro in a tank looking for 220 obo

PICTURE WILL BE UP TOMORROW!!!