FS: Bunch of SR20 GOODIES

Well putting the car away for winter soon, and have a different goal over winter, so all my stuff is for sale.

-Garrett GT28R S15 turbo. Seals are perfect, turbo was broken in properly. limited shaft play.$600
-T25-T28 Curcuit sports Turbo re-clock plates. used to line up your intake pipe and hotpipe without modification.$120
-s13 Taka turbo lines. both coolant and oil line. for bottom mount.$170
-Megan Manifold, previously cracked on outlet, was welded back up. havn’t had a problem since.$100
-Megan dump pipe. double welded the welds to avoid cracking.$100
-z32 maf, maf adapter, vibrant filter.$200
-nismo adjustable fpr$90
-nismo 740cc injectors( i think. they are the red ones, sot thats why i say 740cc)$400
-Charlie tuned ECU, with replacement of your stock unit.$150

offer me on any and all parts. added up its a little over 1900. buy it all for $1500 firm.

-Greddy Profec B spec 2 boost controller$280
-GReddy Turbo Timer$130
-GReddy Boost/Temp warning guages, temp needs a sensor for either oil or water. can be used for either.$270
-Greddy sandwich plate. for oil temp/pressure sensors.$100

bahhhh soo many good deals :frowning:
and i cant buy till next tuesday.
brutal.

noone wants anything too bad anyway, nothings gone yet. i dont know why.

I would love to up grade my turbo but I have to get rid of some stuff yet. Ive got my eye on it.

kk.
having some problems with the injectors or maf as i type this. not too sure which one, but im getting a super bogging out when i rip it hard.

Hey whats the condition of the turbo timer? Any pics?

turbo timer is mint. have the box even.
my friends got all the pics on his laptop, when they upload ill put them up.

when you say dump pipe do you mean turbo elbow or downpipe? if its the turbo elbow could you send me a pic?

turbo elbow.
its a megan racing one. just like any online pic. used for a month.
i just double welded the welds for more strength because megan racing stuff is prone to cracking.