FS: caged, rusty, bare s13 pignose rolling shell/parts car

$400 OBO
I have an s13 shell for sale i got as a trade, i have no use for a car like this so it is up for sale now.
I need this car gone by wednesday of next week, i have no space to keep it but if it doesnt sell i am just gonna scrap it, but come on, I only want $400.

The good:
oem rims with 80% thread winter tires(that alone is worth $400)
isn’t much but all the body panels, lights/markers, signals, doors, mirrors, glass and dash are still intact.

The bad:
NO ENGINE(obviously)
underbody is rusty, frame has been “patched” small holes in floor, definately not for street use or any use at all for that matter.
It does have a roll cage but whoever welded it needs to find another hobby.

I am just trying to be clear that this is a good parts car and should not be even attempted to be made street drivable.

for pics and any questions/comments call/text (647) 282 8155 and DO NOT post anythig here, i dont check son often.
car is located in vaughan.

I just wanna point out that stock rims with winters are not worth 400. You may have paid 400 but they’re now used.

^^^cool story.

keep the offers coming guys, need this gone, buy the car, part it out, make your money back and then some.

are the body panels in any good shape?

yes they are, small dents on the front fenders, and the paint is horrible
on them tho, otherwise they are complete and intact, hood is good, trunk is good, doors are good, the only bad spots are the rockers, they have bondo on them.

LAST chance guys, tomorrow night it is getting scrapped, give me $300 and it is yours.

last chance guys, tomorrow morning it gets scrapped, $200!!!

can we please have pictures?

I want to see the

It does have a roll cage but whoever welded it needs to find another hobby.

i can email/text pics if ur interested, my # is at the top.

gone, plz lock.