FS: Call of Duty 5 for Xbox

I just returned my xbox because it was too much money so I’m left with COD5 which I played for 2 weeks. Not a scratch on it at all and have full receipt from Best Buy.

$60 Firm.

These retail for $67+tax.

Located in Mississauga!

LOL i told UUUUUUUUUU

now buy a s13… dooooooooo it

you played it for 2 weeks? Seems like you only had it for a day!

hahhahah i returned the Xbox and got COD5 for the Wii version.

I have to say, the graphics aren’t as sharp, but its a whole lot brighter and its way easier to see enemies. Not so stressful on the eyes.

I’m going to try the online game play for the Wii.

cod5 is an awsome game, i have it for ps3. one of theee best.

Would you guys say its better than cod4? Ive been comtemplating getting it, If I lived closer I’d take it and I may be getting it for christmas.

its…different then cod4…but still a quality game none the less. Story was pretty solid and its still holding my attention with Live play

i think its better just because theres a co-op mode, and you can sick doggs on ppl, and the nazi zombi level is awsome.

since i started playing i havent touched cod4

Fastback, do you play it on the 360? If so, add me and let’s play some Nazi zombies…

I don’t like the normal multiplayer but Nazi zombies makes the whole game in my opinion.

i heart cod4 havent got around to 5. playn gow2 alot lately

i agree. kazz was over the other night helping me but we couldent get past level 6 haha

my big screen and suround sound makes it sooo much better…

nah i have ps3… but i say son cod5 night??

^ Im so down for that I got it for ps3 as well add me my name is JDM-NISSAN-240SX

I’ve gotten to level 21 for Nazi zombies… and we had someone leave around level 10 as well. So it was with 3 people.

ill pick it up tonight fobwall

we so have to play lol…

iv only ever played with myself and one other

im

W_R_E_N_C_H240

…i think hahah

all the good names were taken…

Did someone from this thread add me? em5ive?

so, does anyone want to actually buy this???

Thread got jacked lol

who said you could post in my thread?

gtfo

hahaha playing.

i’m not anal about people having convos in my thread, it just bumps it up.

thanks guys :slight_smile:

hey look at it this way, its all about cod5 and its all positive and it gets bumped… good stuff