FS: Canon SD750, Digital Camera $50

Welp, this was the girls like new camera that i borrowed…it fell about 3 inches from my hands onto a table, and now the pictures come out with hundreds of horizontal lines in them. its not horrible…but i did the right thing and bought her a new one, so this one has to go. would be great if you want something cheap to take pictures with for auctions or FS items…or even if you can fix it. I just bought her a new one and it was $200. Camera is in great shape physically and everything functions as it should, (LCD etc)…you would never know anything is wrong with it. Sold as-is

$50

comes with wrist strap, SD card (small one that came with it), battery and charger.

The lines seem more pronounced when the flash isnt used. With the flash they are lighter, and zoomed in they seem lighter also…

here is a pic i just took with it…(no flash)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/frogiiie/lines001.jpg

bump…fuck it…will take $25 for it.

I’ll give you $25 for it.

These are great cameras, but that’s weird that it got screwed up from dropping that low. There was probably something major that happened before, and this was just the straw that broke the camels back.

Either way, $25 is a good deal for a w/e camera.

if jon bails i’ll take it.

drop it again I bet it fixes itself :wink:

GL, I’ll take it if these 2 guys bail…

you sell this yet?

PM’d him and he never got back to me :gotme:

Even offered to pay for him to mail it out being that he’s in GI. :slight_smile:

sorry guys…im out of town until saturday…PMs replied to.