FS: Car Audio System. 2 Amps, Deck, Capacitor, Sub, CHEAP CHEAP!!!!!

I have a complete sound system for your car for sale.

I pulled it out of a parts car that I bought. Everything works and pounds really good. I have no use for it as I dont need a big sound system. I forgot to take a pic of the sub, but its there. The box is very wide.

Kenwood 920W Amp KAC-7202
Pioneer 300W Amp GM-3100T
Pioneer CD Changer
All Cables including fuses and connectors (Apparently, the thick cable is super duper expensive.)
2 Kenwood Crossover Systems
Stinger 1.0 Farad Capacitor
Pioneer Basic Deck
8 or 10`JL Sub in a box. Box is wide. Big and is ported and has a fan or something.

SYSTEM IS COMPLETE AND READY TO INSTALL.

Parts are located in SCARBOROUGH. Kennedy and Sheppard.

CALL ME !

$325.00 OBO

325.00!!! not 25.00.

JESUS CHRIST!!!

HAHA. i was like WTF! Then I thought $25 per item…but still???

I knew it was too good to be true. lol

LOl, yeah…true dat.

I will do it for 30.00 an item if two or more are taken at once!!!

how much for the cd changer i’ll need 1 in my audio project im doing 2 my coupe

amp amp amp!!!

647 887 8095!!!

im looking for a 4 channel amp, are one of those 4 channel? Also do you have a pair of good door speakers for an s14?

how long is the wires?

i need them for my truck

power wire that is

Fuckit, trying not to part it out but will sell it all for 250? Or a PAIR OF RIMS!!! GIVE THAT SHIT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! BRAP BRAP!! KEEZ, tade me your arrows for all that shit!

I have no clue on how many channels or giga giga watts this stuff has…sorry, not my field…though, I DO know that when the fucker who sold it to me “demonstrated” how well this combo worked…I almost PUNCHED HIM THE FUCK OUT. The shit was far too loud and we was playing KRUNK!! FUCK FUCK!!!

Sorry, no door speakers for sale either, I stole all four of em and threw them in my DD. Sorry.

???

Not sure how long man. it was long enough to from engine bay in the s13 to the trunk and still ahd a bit to go after that.

Splitting it all up now.

Keez: You get first crack at the 920W amp. (I’ll trade you everything minus the 300W amp for those wheels still)

Everything else is FAIR GAME. First come, first served!

Stuff has to go, make offers and I’m always open to trades!!!

how much for just the CD changer and the amp?

How much for the amps?

ill take the power wire + ground wire with fuses + possibly the cap im not on here much so please call me 647 998 5763 jared ill come pick them up asap