FS: Car Audio

need cash fast so this needs to go.

wanted to keep it around for the next car but i’m broke so i gotta get rid of it.

1.) 2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P1 10’s in a carpeted box. in excellent condition. originally had them on a 250watt and they still sounded good, but on the 800watt (see below), these POUND.

$175

2.) Sony Xplod XM-1252GTR 800 watt 2-channel amp.

» 	125 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (170 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
» 	340 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
» 	low- and high-pass filters (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
» 	variable bass boost (0-10 dB at 40 Hz)
» 	MOSFET outputs and power supply
» 	Tri-way capable (Tri-Way Crossover required)
» 	CEA-2006 compliant
» 	speaker-level inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
» 	preamp inputs
» 	fuse rating: 30A x 2

$100

3.) Pioneer DEH-P6700MP head-unit. in great condition, everything works perfectly. only issue is the eject doesn’t spit the disc out all the way sometimes. still have the remote.

-CD receiver with built-in MOSFET50 amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
-detachable, fold-down face with Organic EL display and soft-key variable controls
-plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs burned with MP3s and WMAs
-Easy EQ — five preset EQ curves with 3-band tone adjustment
-EQ-EX boosts EQ curve settings
-low-pass and high-pass filters
-XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready (you can add satellite radio for under $100, plus subscription)
-compatible with Pioneer’s iPod™ interface adapter
-CD changer controls
-optional auxiliary input (adapter required)
-front and rear preamp outputs
-Supertuner IIID
-18 FM/6 AM presets
-wireless remote
-clock
-CD frequency response: 5-20,000 Hz
-CD signal-to-noise ratio: 94 dB
-FM sensitivity: 8 dBf

$50

4.) 2x Pioneer 6.5 2-way component speakers. not sure of model or specs but they sound good and have no damage, in great shape. bright blue cones.

$30 takes both.

$325 takes everything, or if you only want a certain combo (eg subs and amp) we can work out a deal.

all prices are OBO.

driftrps13@hotmail.com

pictures available upon request, but really…its car audio. if you’ve seen one, you’ve seen 'em all.

items located in Caledon. i will meet within a 45 minute travel radius from my driveway. (ie i’m not driving to St.Catharines to deliver it)

offers?