FS: Chipped Wii

Ok iv had this Wii for a while now, and it dosnt get to much use. It comes with 2 Wii remotes and nunchucks, and 2 Wii super nintendo controlers, and 26 games ( they are all burned games) and a Wii Covers disk to print game covers. the games are My Sims,BombermanLand,Madden 08,Marble Mania,Cooking Mama,Pool Party,Lego StarWars,Wario Ware,Resident Evil The Unbrella Chronicals,Residant Evil 4,Blasing Angles,Super Paper Mario,Mario Party 8,Mario Strikers,Super Swing Golf,Tiger Woods 07,Metroid Prime 3,Super Mario Galaxy,SSX Blur,Sonic Riders,Metal Slug Anthology,Prince Of Persia,Wii Sprots,Marvel Ultimate Alliance,DranonBall Z,TMNT. And also comes with a 1 gig Sd card,and a few gamecube games,Mariocart DD,SSB,Metroid Prime 2, and a few Jap games. ( all gamecube games and burned as well) im thinking Best Offer. not real sure what i want for it yet. Also will include a Invite to Funfile. They are a private torrent site. They have almost all Wii games, with no trojens or viruses. now to the pics:

Looks like a killer deal. Why are you liquidating everything, I take it you don’t need those rims anymore?

yea man i still want the steelies, ill keep em for winter tires next year

and what happens when nintendo puts out an update that you have to install will the wii still work?

yes everything works fine

$400

damn, i wish i was in the know when it came to chipping my wii and burning games… that shits exp

$400?

is that what your asking?

yeah. price would be helpful, bro.

i dont have a set price man. maybe about 650ish, wii’s still go for 300 and then 2 classic controlers and a extra stick and nunchuck and a 1gig SD card, and mod chip. yea id say around there.