FS: Cleaning Garage, Misc Stuff

selling this stuff cheap to get it out of my hair. if you want pics, pm me your cell# and i will text you some (no computer or camera at the moment)

next is a Harbor freight $119 90amp mig welder. good for very mild, light welding, or just to learn on. i wouldnt use it for anything other then that. used maybe 3 times. $25 takes it.

Porter Cable profile sander…used a few times. comes with case and a ton of attachments. $15 takes it.

brand new, never used paint spray gun set. gravity feed. comes with case, 2 large guns and one small gun, regulator, and resevoirs for each gun. paid $100 for the set…$50 takes it.

also have a dresser w/ hutch, matching night stand and wall mount mirror. night stand and mirror are great, dresser has some wear and tear…its girlish and probably 20 years old…(was wifes when she was a kid) all pretty decent though, will sell real cheap. (must pick up)
$15 for the dresser, $10 for the night stand and $5 for the mirror.

more stuff to be added as i get to it.

I’ll buy the larger am AC for $0 if ya throw in the Atari.Couldn’t image paying $$$ for one.
LOL ya know where I live/hang
D

When will the 57 be for sale?!?!?!!?!?!

stop by and check it out first. i will toss the atari in for ya. its pretty sweet. has a bunch of the classic games preloaded on it. as for the 57, it will never be for sale. just havent had time to work on it recently.

Dibs on the neverending project :slight_smile:

You harrassed me for 2 years… your turn :slight_smile:

lol just read me pm and reply.What are your hrs now juicy?

Yah Yah Yah…i know iknow. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was thinking about grabbing that MIG welder from you… until I realized it has 12% duty cycle @ 80amps.
Mhmmm…
lol :smiley:

D…my hours are monday-sunday, 8am to midnight lol…atleast till the end of the month when i start my new job.

as for the welder…lol Yah i know…its not great. good for tacking shit or real small projects like weding a washer to a bolt lol. cheap thing to learn with anyay.

BTU on the heater?

heater is max 23,000 btu’s.

That’s over 100 hrs a week.What did you do open a pizzeria?

does it look like this?

D, lol it was a joke…not working at all…lol till the end of the month anyway.

and yes, the heater looks exactly like that.

Was going to buy until you said this lol.

bump…heater is pending sale…still have all the rest.

pics of dresser, i need one for the garage to keep my rags in.

heater is sold…
sending PM on dresser

here is a pic of said dresser…

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7608/img00069bj8.jpg

Thanks for posting that!
Lowered some prices.