FS: cleaning out my house

I need money pretty bad so im selling all kinds of crap. i will be adding more so check back. prices listed are what i would like to get, but am open to offers on most stuff. I would also consider trading something for a cheap set of golf clubs

1. western digital 250 GB hard drive $45

2. radeon hd 2600 pro video card, 8x agp, 512 mb ddr2. bought it around xmas time. also comes with an unopend DVI to VGA connector $75

3. hp dvd 840 dvd burner. also bought around xmas time. have box and everything. $40

4. ultra xconnect 500 watt modular power supply. see thru, uv sensitive. have a lot of cables for it $50

5. motorola surfboard cable modem. why pay roadrunner $5 a month when you can just own your own modem. $20

6. kingston 512mb pc 2700 ram $20

8)ncp? 1gb pc3200 ram $40

1. windows vista premium express upgrade. never used still has COA on the back $40

2. retractable PC control pad $10

3. spencers “bitch” neon sign i think it is pink $15

4. LED “open” 2 color flasing sign. about 6 months old was bought at sams club for like $150 for my gf’s aunt, but she closed down. here is the link to the sign http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/nav…=5&item=164542 $50

5. Quest Crestwood 26" mountain bike. I bought this from dicks at the beginning of the summer. I rode it that night and that was it. Bike is brand new, it is missing the kickstand though. i think the bike was listed at $250 but it was on sale and i got 10% off cause of the missing kickstand. I believe i payed just about $200 after tax and stuff. would like to get like $125

6. i also have all kinds of spare computer parts. if you need something let me know. I have 2 spare broken computers that i use for parts. i have cases, power supply’s, drives, cables, whatever you need.

7. igloo water cooler, one of thoose ones that holds the 3 or 5 gallon water jugs. dispences hot or cold, also has a lil fridge on the bottom for soda or whatever. I also have a filtration system for this that was never even used. you could put the filter in instead of the water jug and it filters regular tap water. $80

where is this stuff?

$10 for the modem let me know thanks

what kind of hard drive? Sata?

interested in the bike, 1gb ram, any pics??? bottom line on both?

amherst, off the blvd.

deal, call me 579-5384 name is bob

yes, sata

$150? I really dont want to sell the bike, so im not flexible at all on that price

How big is the Open sign?

edit there’s a few things I’m interested in actually. YGPM

Is the hard drive external? if so when can i come get it

PM sent on camera

it is internal

a lot of people are intrested in this sign. first $50 gets it. here is the link to the sign on samsclub

any monitors?

give ya 30 for the hdd, lemme know

ok deal. nyspeed wont let me message right now so call me 579-5384 to set up a time

Clean out your PM box ?

bump