FS: clothes (for the ladies)

A bunch of these got mixed into my order. I would send them back but… all sales were final so here they are. I’ll eventually throw these up on ebay but seeing if anyone here would want one for herself or the guys would get one as a gift first.

Ralph Lauren Skinny Polo (Blue Label)

They are $49.99 on the website so I guess i’ll sell them for $25. I just want them gone since I didn’t know they were coming and don’t have enough to list them in inventory.

I have 10 of them:

Navy (Small)
Lime Green (Small)
Black (Small)
Black (Medium)
Pink (Medium)
Red (Large)
White (Large)
Chatham Blue (Large)
Pink (X-Large)
Neon Orange (X-Large)

If you want to know the color of the emblem let me know, I get that question a lot with ralph lauren stuff.

tj maxx sells them for 20 :stuck_out_tongue:

okay i’m done now.

$15 it is then lol. I don’t deal with women’s stuff so I don’t know the market.

i wonder if these would fit me…

are they long?

Lmao… after i made this I thought about a new title. Clothes (for the ladies…or Newman). Hmm to be honest I don’t know if these would fit you. You would be able to get in the X-Large I think but it might end up being a polo belly shirt. Maybe that’s what you are going after though?

[quote=“nappy1380,post:5,topic:34498"”]

Lmao… after i made this I thought about a new title. Clothes (for the ladies…or Newman). Hmm to be honest I don’t know if these would fit you. You would be able to get in the X-Large I think but it might end up being a polo belly shirt. Maybe that’s what you are going after though?

[/quote]

yeah. length would be an issue, i amagine. I just like all the colors.

[quote=“newman,post:6,topic:34498"”]

yeah. length would be an issue, i amagine. I just like all the colors.

[/quote]

i just needed to have that in quotes…:hay:

do you know which pink the pink one is?

wtf amagine?

[quote=“newman,post:9,topic:34498"”]

wtf amagine?

[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing myself:deadhorse2:lol

[quote=“copperlegend,post:8,topic:34498"”]

do you know which pink the pink one is?

[/quote]

Both pink shirts are carmel pink.