FS: coilovers, seat, 4 point sohc parts ect...

ok so for sale i have

-set of d2 coilovers i belive 5 in the front 7 in the rear with 2 spare shocks. like new. 750

(yes there dirty)

-raceing seat with 4 point harness, s13 LHD seat rail (custom) with slider 350

-SOHC alt. 30

-SOHC ac. 50

-SOHC clutch and pressure plate (like new) 50

-SOHC sarter 30

-91+ front bumper with shaved emblum (will need paint) all lights, dtrls and brackets included. 75
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/hopele_ss/vbnmbvn.jpg

S13 Door glass both PS and DS

no tint.

ahahhahahaha omg 750 shawn come on, sell them to rick, maybe i’ll take that seat, i’ll pay you what u payed for it

balls

youll pay 800? deal

and you bought yours for 500 worce shape but mine have better springs and 2 extra shocks, if just about all that goes wrong with them is blown shocks and im including 2 brand new ones than 250 more isent a bad price

besides its obo.

call me later dick weed

Yeah i got mine for 500 and i know yours are in worse shape look at the rust on them and because of all the bouncing and top mount noise in them, stop tryin to rip the nooobs off,

And you double posted in ur thread. sell them to your boy pickup so he can deliver pizza all bouncy and noisy and ricey

And I thought you guys were friends.

:wink:

Shawn, my brother is looking for a Pressue plate/clutch

Pm me your number, I’ll give you a call.

haha matt i love you.

done and done. this ones only about 2 months used.

i also have a basooka 220 watt amp and a sony explode 1200 watt sub, they go nice togeter. not glass shatering but decent. im asking 50 bucks for both.

all prices are obo dont be afriad to low ball.

coils and seat no longer for sale.

please lock so i can bump my other FS thread

seat still for sale with s13 brakets, 4 point and sliders, 200 OBO and i do mean OBO. first resonable one takes it.

What brands the seat?

china sparco.

any good?

i love it.

i just dont need it anymore…

hmm true got any better pics?

just come see it, my camera is fubar…

your 15 minutes away anyways… if your realy interested i can bring it down to see you…

ahh yeah ill come down and see it, I’m in the market for a new seat as my driver seat is ripped, but I want to get my front end swap taken car of first.